Flexible GNT.NET/DNC solutions for reliable NC program transfers
The DNC/WinPro system from GNT Systems is a universal software solution that can be operated as a desktop application or as a service in client/server mode. All types of hardware – even mixed – can in this case be operated in a single system. And the modular design also supports use of the complete MDR and SFC functionality at any time.
A modular system with many integration options.
On this version, a DNC terminal is installed at each machine with user-defined transmission capability (WLAN, LAN or DECT). The operator then selects the NC program file to be transmitted via keyboard or barcode to start the data transfer.
On this version, NC programs are wirelessly transmitted through a mobile terminal directly from the server to the machine interface.
On this version, the data transfer is initiated at the machine or at a complete machine group via a PC terminal.
Wide functionality for any type of CNC machine
Fast connection via WLAN, DECT, LAN or RS232
Flexible coupling with all hardware components
Easy expandability for MDR/SFC tasks via terminal
Advantages & capabilities
DNC directly on the Siemens control:
SinConnect is a data transmission software specifically developed for Siemens 840D controls for convenient input and output of NC programs via standard networks (LAN).
- SinConnect – data transmission for Sinumerik 840D
- SinConnect – for Power and Solutionline controls
- SinConnect – directly from the operator panel of the control
DNC with port server via dummy program:
WinProDNC monitors all configured interfaces to NC machines. Requests from various machines can arrive at the same time. These are processed immediately and the requested NC programs are then available at the operator panel shortly thereafter. All arriving NC programs are recognized by WinProDNC and are automatically stored in the archive of the corresponding machine as a new or optimized program.
- Straightforward connection via individual port server (InterTrans) LAN, WLAN and DECT
- Flexible use without additional keyboard ( requested via control)
- Immediate use for all controls with DIN-ISO programming
DNC with MultiTrans terminal:
Mounted directly on the control, the hardware solution stores or retrieves all NC data conveniently to/from the server. All transmissions are logged and saved in a logbook.
- Straightforward connection via LAN, WLAN or DECT radio
- Completely equipped with keyboard and display
- Serial interface via RS232 V24 and/or USB
- Reliable requests via keyboard or barcode
DNC via MultiPortserver:
For central use on the shop floor, the port server is installed in a 19″ protected housing and connected to the standard network with a dedicated IP address. The equipment makes virtual COM interfaces(RS 232) available there.
- Central node with 4, 8, 16 or 32 interfaces
- Central placement in the protective housing as a substitute for switchbox
- Direct link to the server via TCP/IP Ethernet