Effectiveness and flexibility become second nature
Direct access to real-time actual data via terminals at the workstation
Straightforward data entry via user dialogs or barcode scanners
Manual or automated entry of fault reasons
Automated data transfer to analysis modules
All machines and all orders at a glance
A large monitor installed on the shop floor creates transparency, and provides the opportunity to instantly intervene in the process.
Order status directly on the monitor
The special info monitor with real-time status display always guarantees complete control over all shop floor data.
- Complete control over set up and run times
- Reliable monitoring of part count progress
- Plan/actual comparison visualized by a control light
- Ability to directly intervene in the running process
Standardized analysis at the push of a button
The GNT.NET-MES/BDE system can generate on-demand, accurate analysis for individual machines or entire manufacturing lines.
- Complete overview over all important key performance indicators at the push of a button
- Automated report generator, including transmission via PDF format
- Transparent visualization of all manufacturing processes
- Reliable documentation of all manufacturing key performance indicators
Data recording directly at the machine
Real-time actual data are accessed directly via terminals at the workstation, whether or not machine data recording (MDR) is integrated.
- High user acceptance due to straightforward menu guidance
- Maximized operational reliability due to rugged aluminum housing
- Reliable identification via barcode or RFID scanner
- Fast and easy installation via WLAN or DECT
Status tracking/machine groups
The status tracking shows you a graphic with the selected timeframe in an image – reasons for interruptions and malfunctions are associated with orders and can therefore be analyzed in detail. The display can of course also be zoomed in and zoomed out.
Status tracking / detailed view
The detailed view displays a screen showing all data together with all machine statuses.
Productivity analysis / variance table
With the push of a button, this function filters and displays all orders and/articles whose cycle time or set up time was exceeded over a specific time frame.
Productivity analysis / table view
This analysis shows a table of all orders presently running on the machine. Order progress and of course the corresponding times are also displayed.